Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to School


Today I spent my first official day back at school. I must say, I will miss hanging out with Jon and Anna. This has been the best summer ever! We have gotten to spend so much time together, doing things like swimming or going to the library, but mostly just chilling and enjoying each other.

I know we will miss hanging out with our friends. Once the school year starts up, we really don't get to see them that often.

Our friend Tess

Playing Ring-Around-the-Rosie w/ Tess and Gabe


Fruit picking w/ Mimi

Poor Anna, she has become such a mama's girl. When I came home today, I spent a few minutes cleaning out the car before I came in the house. Eventually Jon came out and asked what I was doing. Anna had seen me pull up and was calling for me since then. I felt so loved to see her smiling face.


Anna wearing her baby-doll. What can I say? She's got style!

Ah, but back to the daily grind - can't play the whole year. Maybe someday I'll win the lottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment