Monday, November 2, 2009

Brief update and Halloween fun



Here is a brief update on the goings on of our family. It has been a very busy October and I may have to break up the pics in a couple of blogs.I will start from the end of the month and work my way back.

Life has been good at this house. Halloween was fun but wet. Jon even got into the spirit!



We took the entire crew (plus 2 of their younger siblings) trick-or-treating in a friend's neighborhood. The kids had a blast, despite the rain. Eventually Jon had to get the car for the little ones as they were too tired. Anna really enjoyed being out and getting candy. She is handling the candy desire very well and we don't get TOO many requests. :)




Anna hiding from the rain.

As for the pregnancy, things are going great here. I have found that I can not handle the smell of apple scented candles, air fresheners, and basically anything that smells of artificial apple. Amazingly, Yankee candle doesn't really seem to upset me too much but I tend to stay away from that scent these days. Oh, and there is some smell to my car that really bothers me on some days. I keep trying to talk Jon into letting me take it to the cleaners and let them clean out the car....

Currently I am at 15 weeks (that would be the 2nd trimester) and I don't feel as tired as I once felt. I am not showing at all and it looks like this pregnancy may turn out to be similar to the last - as in I may not show much until the last month.

Lots more to share. We made homemade egg rolls and went to the pumpkin patch. I'll post more pics later!

2 comments:

  1. How lucky are you, 15 weeks and not showing! Anna's witch costume is adorable, as is Jon's hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. Since I'm pretty sure this is my last, I want everyone to know so I would like to be showing!! Especially since I didn't w/ Anna. I can be weird, I know!

    ReplyDelete