Monday, March 1, 2010

Anna's favorite things


I read an article somewhere, in some magazine, sometime ago. It had some cute ideas. (I like the word some today.) One idea I decided I wanted to try to remember - Every year I am going to ask Anna some of her favorite things. This is her 2010 list.

Anna's Top 10 Favorite Things To Do:
1) Eat

2) Play with Mom

3) Hugs from Dad

4) Read books

5) Put jewelry on

6) Drink tea

7) Draw

8) Play princesses

9) Color

10) Take baths


Anna's Favorite Thing to Eat
Goldfish crackers (rainbow) - Although I will note, she was eating those at that moment. :D

Now, just because I am feeling generous and nice today, I am including a picture of me. This week marks week 32. Only 8 more weeks to go!!


And a quick (partial) picture of Emmett's stash of cloth diapers. So adorable!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the photos of Anna and what a cute idea for the lists! I hope you are able to keep it up b/c how wonderful it would be for Anna to look back at this!
    Oh and such a cute pic of you at 32weeks! I loved my body pregnant, it made me feel so womanly and in touch with nature...this is what our bodies are made for! After carrying both my babies, I will never look at my pre-pregnancy body the same. I feel stronger now at my core than ever - I brought two wonderfully healthy children into this world! :)
    Enjoy these last few weeks before your little boy joins you. Are you anxious at all? I worried the entire pregnancy about how Peyton would affect Ollie and would I have enough love for both?! I cried on the way to the hospital thinking "Let's turn back, I'm not ready to love two!". Boy was I so far off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheyenne! I'm not feeling too anxious right now but my style is to not stress out too much. :D Lucky me! Right now I am just enjoying every moment as this will most likely be our last! (That makes me feel a little sad...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Anna's favorite things are many of Heidi's favorites too, especially eating and baths :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete