Friday, April 2, 2010

March Madness




I feel like this past month has simply flown by!! We have been busy getting ready for Emmett and just having fun. Jon signed up for a beer judging contest (yes, that means he got to spend the day sipping beer) in Atlanta so I used our credit card points and we got a free hotel stay in downtown Atlanta. While Jon was busy with beer, Anna and I walked around downtown (UP and down a rather large hill) and went to the children's museum.


Anna had a blast there! It was a little expensive but I figured it was really a treat and worth it. The lighting was not the best for taking pictures of children running around but here is what I managed.





I also was FINALLY able to check out Ikea. OMG!! It's a good thing I live 3.5 hours away because that place rocks! There was even a play area for Anna (actually there were several unsupervised play areas through out the store) where Anna could play while we shopped but she DID NOT go for that idea. We did grab a bite to eat at the restaurant. Here is Anna eating Swedish meatballs (LOL).

This week is spring break so Anna and I have been spending quality time together, cleaning the house, doing yard work, and hanging out together.

Painting letters for Emmett's room.


A glimpse of what the lovely warm weather has brought out in March.





Those are stickers she found and then decorated her legs.


And yes, even in good weather someone gets time-outs.

And if you made it this far - a treat. Here I am at 35 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment