Thursday, May 13, 2010

Emmett's Newborn Pics

I must admit, I am a sucker for pictures of my kids. Really, what parent isn't? But I am beyond happy that I invested and have had professional pictures taken of each of them. This latest group of pictures of Emmett as a 3-day old newborn is simply precious and worth every penny. I am astonished at how fast time flies and how quickly children change (physically and developmentally). It is so important to me that I capture as much of these moments as I can. So I take as many pictures as I am able and defer to professionals to capture what I miss (and for the artistic touch). I do not regret spending money on this because I will always have these images and they bring me such joy every time I look at them. To me, that puts a value that is higher than a year worth of dinners out or other material purchases.

If you were wondering who does our pictures, we go to Megan Parker. Her work is amazing. If you are considering having pictures done, check out her website! (Just click on her name) Below is a slideshow of Emmett's pictures. Enjoy and if want copies of any of the pictures, write down the number and let me know what size.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing! What a cuddle bunny he is!! How did he sleep through all of the poses?? These pictures aren't just worth the money, they are "priceless"!

    ReplyDelete