Friday, June 11, 2010

10 on 10 - Glimpse of our day

So through a friend I heard of this photography challenge where you take a picture every hour, for 10 hours, on the 10th. Here is my rather sad attempt to document my day.

Emmett sleeping in my arms - he just finished eating.
Photobucket

Making dinner, crock pot spicy chicken and egg rolls
(egg rolls were previously frozen)
Photobucket

Emmett was having a very, very, VERY fussy day.
Photobucket

The ongoing battle - Laundry!!
Photobucket

Anna and Emmett "chilling"
Photobucket

I made lactation bars in between fussy periods. I
would add butter
- settle Emmett,
add dry ingredients
- settle Emmett,
add oats - settle Emmett
- sense a theme?
Photobucket

Yes, I am tired here.
Photobucket

We still took time to dance!
Photobucket

A new obsession - Glee!
Photobucket

Finally - out for the night!!
Photobucket

And that is our day! I'm going to try to do this every
month (that I remember! Please remind me!)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Emmett's fussy day gives me flashbacks. Hmm...do I really want a second kid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea, Steph! I might have to steal it sometime... ;)

    I hear you on the fussiness. Dre has his days where he wants nothing but to be held. Then, the next day he wants nothing but to be on the floor. Boys!

    ReplyDelete