Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Anna is a little girl! When did that happen?

So at what moment does your baby become a little girl? Is it at the first word, the first step? Well, for me it is when Anna insisted on dressing up like a fairy (she found a box of dress up clothes). She then continued to walk around the house saying "I a fairy. Anna fairy." (yeah, the language is still developing - isn't that cute) 

It really is a mixed bag of emotions. So proud (I mean, look at her!), so happy, but also a twinge of sadness as I know that I will never be able to hold her at 7 lbs 4 ozs. And excitement!! Oh these last 2 years have been so exciting. You never know what she is going to say or do. Learning something new everyday. I wouldn't trade these times for anything. 

So enjoy these pictures and marvel at the changes from the last two years. Make sure you click on the play button on the bottom once it loads to turn the pages.

1 comment:

  1. :(
    She is sooo grown up and such a pretty little girl.

    And, all your special blogs make me realize how old and slow my computer is. It's a time commitment to watch them :)

    ReplyDelete