Sunday, January 4, 2009

Anna's 2nd birthday party (x2)

Anna's first birthday party was up north, in WI, with family. Unfortunately, Jon caught some nasty bug and spent the entire party in our room. I don't think he came out once while everyone was there. Anna still enjoyed herself though and got lots of fantastic gifts. She really enjoyed the candles on the cake.

So much, in fact, that she had Grandma Lee light them twice!! (She did need a little help blowing them out but that did not  stop her from trying!)
A good friend, Shane, came out to enjoy the festivities!

Hello??
Destiny gets a little love from Clovis.
Anna's second birthday party was held in Knoxville, at home, with friends. This time Jon felt much better and was able to attend and help out. We continued the theme of Elmo, and I even made Elmo cupcakes. They look okay considering I couldn't make red frosting the night before so Jon had to go and buy some that morning. Thus, I was frosting the cupcakes as people were arriving! The kids enjoyed them so I am happy.





Anna enjoyed the company of lots of little friends and excellent gifts.








And finally, after everyone left, Anna passed out.


And last but not least, Jon says, "Thanks Amy!"

1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of fun and I love the pictures! The girls are just getting big so fast. I loved the Elmo cupcakes :)

    PS Thanks for the coupon. We are going over there tonight. I promise not to copy you on everything forever!

    ReplyDelete