Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Haircut


I didn’t want to spend the extra money to get my hair highlighted so instead, I got a major hair style change. This is the shortest hair I have ever had!! So far I really like it. I washed and styled it this morning w/ no problems! Yay!!


    On another note, we are just busy here getting ready for the trip! I am so excited to be taking Anna to see “The Mouse”. I realize that she is probably too young to really remember this, but since we won’t be living so close to Fl for much longer, this seems like a great time to go (money-wise). We are really saving a lot of money by driving down, using our own car, and getting a condo off the property.

    I’ve been busy buying souvenirs for Anna at the dollar store, the dollar bin at Target, and other various places. I plan to surprise her every morning w/ a special something. 

   We are also bringing a girl that I mentor. She is a fantastic person and it makes my heart so happy to be able to share this experience with her. I only hope she doesn’t get too homesick!

    Well, I look at the clock and see that it is ALREADY time for bed (darn ol’ time change!). I love the longer light but losing that hour... Yikes! Everyone have a wonderful week and I’m sure you will be seeing more posts soon (think Disney World on Friday!).

1 comment:

  1. Love the hair! That's one hot mama! Have tons of fun at Disney, I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete