Wednesday, March 4, 2009

    What is it about rock climbing that I find so exhilarating? There are several reasons but the number one has to be that feeling I get when I am climbing. I am scared, sweating, and thinking about every step but once I find my hold and when I am pushing up to that next step all I can think is “Wow, I’m really doing this!” It’s this rush a adrenaline that propels me to climb higher, to challenge myself to reach to the top. 



    Well, I’ve convinced about 3 people (poor, innocent, hapless friends that have listened to me nagging for quite a while now) that rock climbing is awesome and that they should try it. They did, and throughly enjoyed the wall. Now Jon and I have a date to go indoor climbing Friday night. I’m super excited to be climbing again so soon. Additionally, I’m thrilled that Jon wants to try this with me. Stay tuned for pictures of this latest adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment